This award-winning, therapeutic, positioning pillow is ergonomically designed to help parents and their children bond with each other while they’re apart. Assisting with physical and psychological development the Zaky provides a sense of protection and defines proper positioning to benefit pain management while evoking the scent of parental presence.
About The Zaky Hand Pillow
- Materials: breathable, anti-pilling, extra soft micro fleece with polyester lining.
- Weight: approximately 500 gms each package
- Available in left and right hand (each hand sold separately)
- Package includes: full colour information and instructions card with pictures and white mesh nylon wash bag
- Suitable for: premmie babies; colicky or uncomfortable babies who constantly want to be held; healthy babies/toddlers up to 3 years
- Therapeutic positioning aid designed to soothe your baby when she/he is not being held
- May be scented or warmed to provide comfort and a sense of security
- May be used individually or in conjunction with other positioning items
- Weight can be controlled by shifting the filling
- Used in homes, hospitals and child-care facilities worldwide
- Wash prior to first use in the washing bag provided
- Normal wash in home or industrial washing machine
- Can be dried in dryer